BMW of Bloomfield

Thread: FS: 2006 z4 M Coupe - Interlagos Blue $28,000

My Cars
    2006 z4Mc

FS: 2006 z4 M Coupe - Interlagos Blue $28,000

For sale is my 2006 BMW Z4 M Coupe. Interlagos Blue Metallic exterior, Black Nappa Leather interior with Carbon Leather trim. S54/E86, 6-speed manual transmission, Hi-fi premium sound. No aging navigation unit to worry about in this M coupe. 100% stock with minimal add-ons. Clean title in my name, CARFAX available upon request. Lightly tinted windows, short antenna, and added spec dock for an original iPod mount.

Mileage is at 66,000 on the odometer (Incredibly low for this year/model). I take public transit for work so the car stays garaged. I drive it at least a couple times a week mostly on short local trips.

I purchased the car from a private seller in 2010 with 44k miles. He purchased it from an auto auction in 2008, but he had been the primary owner before me. I did extensive research on the history of the car and took it in for a pre-purchase inspection at BMW of San Francisco. The car checked out with no major issues.

Engine/Maintenance:
    There haven’t been any major issues since purchasing the car. The Inspection 2 with valve adjustment was completed at BMW of SF in July 2011. Everything came out great with very minor adjustments. I have kept up with routine maintenance with receipts for oil/filter changes, brake pads, wiper changes, light bulb replacements, etc. Engine runs smooth with incredible power (330-hp)

Exterior Notes:

When I purchased the car, there was already some external paint damage on the front fender/bumper and curb rash on the original wheels. There are also some minor surficial scratches and small dents but overall this car is extremely well kept and accident free. In August 2017, I had the front and rear bumpers repainted to get rid of all the annoying nicks and imperfections from the previous owner and the love taps from inconsiderate drivers. The front passenger-side wheel was also reconditioned. This was done at German Motors (BMW of SF affiliate). The car now looks more brilliant than it did when I first purchased it in 2010. The car is currently riding on Hankook V12 EVOs that were put on 10k miles ago.

Interior Notes:
    All electronics work as intended. No dead pixels, blown bulbs, etc. No warning lights or codes on display. The driver side seat leather shows some creasing and a half inch mark from maybe a belt or pants rubbing on this area. Comes with both stock/-abric and all-weather floor mats.

This car has been amazing to own and drive. After all these years, it still feels great to drive and on the exterior, is still a head turner since it’s such a unique model. I am not in a rush to sell, but am looking to consolidate from 2 to 1 cars. If you’re reading this, you know the M Coupe version had limited production (only 1,815 brought to North America in 3 years of production), has increased in value (trending up), and is a great weekend/autocross/track car (although I’ve never taken it on track).

Asking Price is $28,000

I can provide a link with additional pictures. Message me if you have any questions or would like to see the car in-person.

Craigslist Post: https://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/cto...680246364.html
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by NWbimmerblue; 09-17-2018 at 11:45 AM.

My Cars
    2006 z4Mc
    Planning to post on Bring A Trailer for auction soon. If any interest, please send me an email: njbwong@hotmail.com

Car is located in San Francisco.

My Cars
    2006 z4Mc

My Cars
    2006 z4Mc
    Sale pending...bittersweet for sure...

My Cars
    2006 z4Mc
    Sold