Thread: Kangaroo petrol.

My Cars
    i series

Kangaroo petrol.

Hi,

My first post in this forum and pleased there is a community where i can ask about my car, have always wanted a BMW and finally achieved this ambition a few month ago and will never buy anything else in future.

Have an intermittent issue with the car stuttering, the first time this happened was on the bypass. We pulled over and googled the warning symbol which was relating to the traction control so we turned it on and the car ran fine. The warning light is an amber triangle with an arrow going round it. This has happened a few times since and would like to get it sorted before it gets any worse. Please can i have some advice and ta for any help in advance and hope i have explained the situation OK.

Alan.

My Cars
    2018 BMW M240i
    Your car is going into the limo mode. The electronix do this to prevent damage to the engine and/or transmission. The first step is to have the engine computer (DME) and the transmission computer (EGS) scanned for codes. It could be something as simple ya low automatic transmission fluid.