Thread: Help identify part number for coolant hose

My Cars
    2001 330i

Help identify part number for coolant hose

Hi,

I am working on my daughters e46 330i and replacing the coolant expansion tank and a couple other parts. As I have taken it apart, there is a hose underneath the tank that needs to be replaced, but I can't find a part number for it or a description. Both ends of it have the female plastic attachment points that use the metal clip. Stamped on the plastic ends are " ContiTech RSM KNW16>PA6.6GF30< ". However I am getting nothing on searching.
    To explain where this hose is. After removing the expansion tank, there is the automatic transmission oil coolant thermostat or something that is also connected to the expansion tank mount. Below that to the right (looking top down) there is this hose. It zip ties to the frame and runs toward the back of the engine (under the alternator) and upward where it attaches to the male plastic part. Where it attaches just looks like an extension that continues farther back behind the engine where I can't see and doesn't attach directly to the engine itself. After I pulled the hose out, it has almost a 90 degree bend.

If anyone has a part number or description, i would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

https://imgur.com/gallery/kkXdamb

My Cars
    11/88 E32 750iL+98 E36M3
    Have you checked the drawings and part numbers on realoem? https://www.realoem.com/bmw/select.do
    Shogun tricks and tips for the E32 series are HERE!

My Cars
    nil
    I believe it's pt # 11 53 1 436 410, water pipe to expansion tank. You might just double check if any numbers on the hose match. having said that, BMW might have updated the part.
    Regards