Ok so here is my story. Im looking to purchase a 335i. I know what to look for ive read forums for hours. I dont know if i want 07-08 or 2011 +. I am willing to go with 07 only if HPFP and turbos have been replaced under warranty. 11+ to the best of my knowledge dont have many problems other then Oil filter housing gasket and other normal stuff. So, i looked at this car today and absolutely loved it https://boston.craigslist.org/bmw/ct...663764601.html its everything i want out of a 335i. I know buying a modded car can be a little sketchy but kid who owns it knows his stuff very well and did a great job. Only thing that concerns me is the turbos. They were replaced by the dealer at 28K car now has 95K its been running a tune for the last 10k miles. Does anyone know about the turbos BMW was installing for the warranty. Were the wastgates fixed in the new turbos or could they potentially still go bad? Also car is going to need a clutch. Appears that stage 1 clutch will run around $700 and i can do labor myself. What do you guys think.. Whats it worth and whats the reliability with turbos/wastegates..