I'm looking for wheel and tire advice for my 2018 X2.

The vehicle has the M Sport X package and the optional 20" wheels which are equipped with Pirelli summer run-flat tires.

The wheels are 717M 8JX20 ET:50.

The tires are P ZERO RUN FLAT (PZ4) - SIZE: 225/40R20.

There are no specifications on the Pirelli website for this tire, so I contacted them.

They provided the following information:

Pirelli.png

This line of tires has car and SUV versions, some of which are run-flat. Mine are car tires and they are run-flat. They do not offer any other tire in this size.

The first thing I'm looking for is an alternative tire to replace the run-flat tires it came with from the factory. (I did not want run-flat tires, but a run-flat delete option was not available, so these tires were my only choice.)

Does anyone know of a non-run-flat tire of the same size and diameter that I can use when the factory tires are worn out (or preferably sooner)? Since this is not a common tire size, I may have to go for a wider tire, but I would prefer to deviate as little as possible from the 27" diameter.

The second thing I'm looking for another set of wheels and tires for winter. I would like to stick with 8" or 8.5" width and similar offset, but 18" or 19" diameter. These wheels will be only be used in the winter, so they don't need to be expensive. I'm not sure what the center bore is on the existing wheels.

There isn't a lot of snow here in Vancouver, Canada so I'd like to get a decent handling tire for snow or rain or dry in the temperature range of -15C to 15C. (It's usually around 0-5C and raining here in the winter.) I use PA4 on my M3. They work well in these conditions, but as far as I can tell, they aren't available in a suitable size.

If anyone has any suggestions, I would really appreciate it.