BMW of Bloomfield

Thread: FOR SALE: 2012 X35d, loaded with warranty

My Cars
    2012 BMW X35d

Thumbs up FOR SALE: 2012 X35d, loaded with warranty

https://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/...647616445.html

Hey everyone! Best car I've ever owned and I've had some really good ones. It's not too big, doesn't look like a van (e.g. Audi Q7) and not too small (Audi Q5). If you're here though, you already know this. Here's what's great about this specific one, why I bought it in the first place, and why it'll be great for the next person:

1. It's completely loaded. It has all options except for the heads up display (HUD) on the windshield. Heated / AC'd seats, leather dash, sport pkg, 20" wheels, upgraded sound system (awesome). The MSRP was ~$72k, not the $50-60k versions. It also has new tires, Continental Conti-tracks, same as they put on most German sports cars. They are suited in all weather - snow last winter was no problem. The interior is extremely clean. The leather is in excellent condition.

2. It's currently at 99k miles, has always been under a warranty, and still has warranty (which is transferrable) until 124k miles or June 9, 2020. This means that it's been meticulously maintained (for free) and you get the same for roughly two years! Pe
    ace of mind! I bought this with higher miles because the repairs/maintenance that I didn't wan to do had already been done. Same goes for the next owner. Why buy a more expensive one with lower miles and have to do all those repairs/maintenance that this has already had?

3. After-market: Only the black grill is an upgrade -- made in Germany and was expensive. Other than that a K&N air filter replaced the stock one -- few extra torque and HP points there.

It's great in the city and really rips on the highway. Quiet, corners as if it were on rails, tons of power, and MPG that's still hard to believe. This is my first diesel. I at first was a little concerned that I wouldn't be able to find gas stations as easily, but I've since realized this is a non-issue. Tons of stations offering diesel in the city, and all truck stops sell diesel (obviously)...

Had trouble getting the light right in the photos; they don't do the vehicle justice! Asking $24,900 OBO. This includes the warranty.
    Last edited by siedenburg; 08-06-2018 at 12:31 PM. Reason: added mileage + CL link

My Cars
    99 BMW M3
    Mileage and pictures will help drive more interest.

My Cars
    2012 BMW X35d
    Updated! Thank you!