Hi!

BMW X1 E84 2013`I changed the halogen light to xenon (not ahl) just normal bi-xenon. I installed the leveling sensors on the rockers and connected to the FRM. Everything works except leveling. ISTA showcorrectly the values ​​of the sensors at the front and rear (0.7 - 4.7V) so it works but the leveling does not work automatically or in the ISTA test after a few seconds the message "ERROR_ECU_REQUEST_BUSY" shows. The automatic top down test also does not work when the lights are turned on. The version of the light module is FRM3 AHL. All leveling wires were factory mounted, ie 15, 17, 19, 28, 30, 32, 50, 51 from FRM to headlamps 8, 9, 10, 11 of the left and right lamps.Second ground in the headlamp plug added, $ 522 added to FRM and CAS and encoded with clean MAN.
No errors after removing the DTC. Sometimes show's "009CB6 FRM: Headlight vertinal aim control coil break",
After installing the manual light height adjustment switch (just for test) and encoding AUTO_LWR_ENABLE and DYNAM_LWR_ENABLE to nicht_aktiv leveling still does not work
I do not have any more ideas please help guys ...