Hi All,
I have imported an E65 740i from Japan to the UK and have been using NCS Expert to try and change the odometer and other settings etc from KM or KMH to Miles and MPH.
I have downloaded the Kombi module settings and updated those settings from KM etc. to Miles and then written it back to the ECU, and then downloaded the Kombi module again to confirm the settings are stored in the ECU, just to be sure, and they are.

Despite this, the car keeps using KM and KMH, but will very occasionally show MPG and Miles, for a second and then revert back to KM. It is like there is another module over-riding the Kombi module, although the clock did change to 24 hours, so I know some setting changes are taking effect.

I then repeated the process using Revtor's great NCS Dummy tool, and the same happened
Does anyone have any idea what I need to do to get the Miles settings to take effect?

Could it be that KM exists in another module that I need to change as well?
Has anyone successfully managed to change the KM to Miles, or Miles to KM?

I have also tried the hidden menu, and whilst it has a section for units in there, it doesn't actually make any changes using that, despite using the chassis number sum as the password to unlock the menu.

Thanks,
Andy