For Sale:
2018 BMW Individual M3 in Atlantis Metallic
Performance Center Delivery was 6/18/18
ONLY 625 miles (driven home from Performance Center)
Transmission: 6 speed manual
VIN: WBS8M9C59J5K99214
MSRP: $96,280
Asking Price: $84,900

Options:
- Special order color: ATLANTIS METALLIC
- Silverstone Full Merino Leather
- Competition Package
- 20" M Star-Spoke Forged Wheels, Style 666M
- Driving Assistance Package
- Executive Package
- Active Blind Spot Detection
- Wireless Charging
- Manual Transmission
- Stainless Steel Pedals
- Carbon Fiber Rear Diffuser
- MPE (M Performance Exhaust)
- Titanium Exhaust Tips
- Atlantis Metallic Accent Trim

Reason For Selling:
Some lessons are learned the hard way, and it took two M3s for me to realize that a nice car isn't for me. I absolutely loved this M3 as I took delivery and drove it home, but as I washed for the first time, it struck me that my OCD was going to kill me when it comes to keeping the car clean (even water spots are enough to push me over the edge), worrying about it's safety when parked, rock chips, etc. I am just not the type to comfortably own a car of this magnitude. I should have learned with my last M3, which I sold because I wanted to order the Atlantis color, but now that I like this one so much it dawned on me that anything I admire to this level is going to drive me crazy maintaining, protecting, etc. I know that many people thankfully do not react this way to owning a nice car, and that is the type of person who can thoroughly enjoy having a vehicle like this in their life. It really is an amazing machine, looks stunning in Atlantis (no picture can capture Atlantis properly; just ask anyone who owns the color), and if I could shut down my obsessive emotions I would keep it. But I can't. I'll stick to cheap cars that I have no attachment to, as I need to focus my mind and heart on other aspects of life instead of investing so much energy in worrying about a car. It is not the way I wanted this purchase to end, but as humiliated as I feel right now listing this, it's better to admit my mistake today than delay the inevitable and suffer with anxiety over what I hoped would be a highlight of my life.

Condition:
- NEW condition
- The car has only 625 miles
- Garage kept
- Still in break in, followed perfectly by me, the only driver
- Car was never driven with traction control off or even in MDM mode
- The car smells new

Warranty:
Factory BMW warranty until 6/18/22

Summary:
As I wrote when I sold my LSB M3 last year, the M3 is by far the best vehicle I have ever owned or driven, and the 6MT is amazing. The MPE is a must have option to bring out the sporty exhaust noise. Atlantis Metallic is FANTASTIC and must be seen in person to be appreciated; it is the best color in my opinion for this car. The black and carbon parts fit perfectly with Atlantis. I can put anyone in touch with the guy who purchased my LSB M3, as he will vouch that my last car was in perfect condition, and this will be as well.

Pictures:
Please see https://f80.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh....php?t=1510201

Any questions? Please contact me. SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY.