Hello guys. I bought a 2007 e92 335i 10 months ago. I am having issues with it and can't decide between selling or repairing and keeping it. I definitely don't want to sell it but I dont know if the problem is too big. I was hoping my BMW brothers on this forum can help me identify the issue, so I dont get overcharged by the mechanics.

108,000 miles. It has never seen a mechanic since I bought(103k). I did an oil change but no maintenance other than that. When I was buying it, it had an "oil pan gasket leak", and I have been filling oil every 2 weeks since. I bought the car with this issue because it had 1 owner only and turbos were recently replaced. I finally have the money to get my baby fixed but I want to learn as much as possible before going to the mechanic.

The first issue is the oil pan gasket leak. But also sometimes smoke comes out of my exhausts, does this show that I'm possibly having another leak(walve cover gasket leak)? or the oil pan gasket leak can also cause the white smoke and the smell? I realized that the smoke reduced dramatically when I moved to a hot climate. It was happening much more in the cold.

Another issue with my car is, when I'm going with a steady speed over ~60 miles, the car kind of stutters for a split second, it feels like I removed my foot from the gas pedal for a split second.The rpm makes a really tiny move when this happens. It feels like the car wants me to go faster. Even when I put it in cruise control, same issue. However, it sometimes doesnt happen0068: And this problem stops when I'm over ~100mph.

This stuttering things also happens when the car is in sport mode, and car is not speeding up. Like when I'm in sport mode and driving like a granddad, same thing is happening. It isnt really a problem when I'm driving fast in sport mode but if I'm trying to go with constant speed, this stutter happens like every 2 seconds. I recorded a video of the INPA live data when this issue is happening. I'm hoping pros on this forum can maybe find something out from this. In the video, the issue I'm talking about happens in these seconds: 7, 9-10, 14-15, 17

Video link: https://youtu.be/56RPxxGoJGc

Here are the error codes in INPA:

I really want to get my car fixed. I am going to move soon and the road is 2,000 miles. I dont want my car to break down on this trip so I want to fix as much things as I can at once. What are your recommendations on things I should replace? I dont know much about it but reading on the forums, I feel like replacing the injectors and spark plugs would be good. Also my car shifts well but not so smooth, BMW inspection record says that my transmission fluid is fine, but will replacing it make shifting smoother?