https://baltimore.craigslist.org/cto...625559012.html

I have a black 2004 BMW 330i with the limited edition ZHP package with 181K miles. Don't let the miles worry you. Most of them are highway miles. It came with M3 upgrades from the factory.

Some say this is the better version of the E36 M3 sedan. Better steering rack, wheel-size, 6-spd instead of 5-spd, headlights, diff gearing, stereo, interior design and quality and exhaust system.

The interior is black Alcantara, 6-spd manual transmission, bi-Xenon headlights, Harmon Kardon stereo upgrade. Exterior paint in in fantastic shape!

I bought this car to restore. It is a great platform and somewhat rare. Instead of modifying it, I wanted to restore it to it's former glory. I am very confident this will be a car someone can buy, enjoy it for several years, and end up selling for more.

Headlight and tail light lenses recently restored.
Interior, trunk, engine bay, wheel wells, and even the under carriage thoroughly cleaned
Wheels thoroughly cleaned.

I have paid very close attention to this car. I have cleaned up everything I can. Even the bottom of the car. Look at the pic of the differential cover! I painted the front brake rotors so all of the bare metal is covered and won't rust. As I continue to own it, I will keep restoring it. I will probably end up increasing the price.

All outstanding factory recalls have been recently completed.

I have receipts for the following:
-The cooling system was replaced in the last 2 years.
-Cowl trim
-Window regulators

Pros:
-Headlights restored
-Rear tail lights restored
-Exhaust tail pipes polished and are shiny
-Interior fully cleaned

New parts:
-Cowl trim
-Fresh oil change
-Airbags and rear tail light recalls have been completed
-Rear driver's side window regulator