I need to get rid of a carbon fiber hood that I bought, which does not fit. I ordered it online, and had ran a filter that only showed hoods that would fit my car. However, the company sent the wrong hood. When I contacted them about returning the hood, they said that I would have pay to ship it back, pay the restocking fee, and pay for shipping for the "correct" hood. The price of all this was ridiculous, so I have decided to sell the hood they sent me and just keep the money. It's a Seibon Carbon Fiber hood that fits a pre-facelift e46 sedan(4-door). I have all the bolts, papers, and stickers that come with it. It has no scratches, dings, dents, etc. I only took it out of the box and tried to fit it on my car, but has no signs of use whatsoever. If interested, I am selling it for $600 obo. I am willing to negotiate on price. Free pickup or I can ship it(it is considered freight, so shipping can cost quite a bit). For pictures of the hood, questions, or offers, please feel free to call or text (423)943-5137. Thanks.