Thread: Newbie in need of help 09 F01

My Cars
    2009 750Li

Newbie in need of help 09 F01

The other day while driving home just as I took the exit from the freeway..i see like a plume of water kinda shoot out the side of the hood...so today I ran water in and seen water running leaking on the bottom..so I traced the leak to the hose under the front part of the driver side turbo...now what I can't tell is if that line where it connects is a Y fitting or the line is connected somewhere else ...i took pics but don't seem to see how i can add it to the post....alll and any help is needed and appreciated

My Cars
    2001 525it
    If you lift off the center plastic cover over the turbos you see the turbo coolant hoses, four of them, which all leak at some point. there is also a y hose that is connected at front inside of the cylinder heads, really hard to see., it also leaks often. If it was the turbo coolant hoses they come with the metal pipes and banjo fittings, you remove the factory clamp that holds the rubber hose to the steel line and reclamp it to the existin metal fittings leaving it still bolted to the turbos, other wise you have to disassemble a lot of stuff to get them in. If it was the y hose you have to remove the alternator and the expansion tank for the intercoolers. Of course it could be something else but the two areas leak often.

My Cars
    2009 750Li
    It's not the ones on top...thoses look fine...its the one under the turbo that runs to the pass side head...so I'm going to the dealer tomarrow and order a new one..

- - - Updated - - -

Also the second Reservoir that is located in front of the alternator is making weird noises what does that mean