Hello there, I bought 2003 325xi 3 months ago, nice ride, good looking, quite low kilometres somewere around 135 000, car was fine, it only had dead battery recharger, so it was replaced and car runned smoothly, but recently I noticed a problem and would like to ask if maybe someone had this with E46 too or to help me figure out what is happening. Ah to make the info complete, i bought it with winter wheels, bought summer, changed them, went for a trip of 400 kms, everything fine, drove it quite a lot, but like two weeks ago had a problem, drove on highway, not much of a speed, like 140km/h and noticed that the car feels like swimming when somebody passed me in higher speed or me passing a big truck. Sounds like nonsense,but i felt it. Later on that day I thought i had flat tyre, because it got worse, car started shaking when not accelerating or braking = at speed around 130, went to nearest gas station, but everything seemed fine, went home, at city speed it was ok, checked it at the garage and seemed ok, gave it a shot to maybe see next time if something bigger pops out to give the car to some bmw center to have a look at it, but car was fine, cruising the city and highways without problem, strange… this weekend went for a longer trip, the car started shaking again at higher speed on highway, yes, I run quite fast, but still.. so it started, I figured that it would be better to hold i tunder light gas when it started shaking, it helped for a while, so probably something from tyres? But when braking or bigger acceleration it shook, maybe I can say for 100kms till I reached home, in the city at lower speeds not a problem. So car started shaking on highway again, after higher speed, shook until reached lower speeds in the city. Felt like a loose wheel, but as far as I can check as a normal user, its not.. checked also pressure of tyres, no luck. Would appreciate any help. Thank you