Thread: E36 M3 Garage Sale - Mostly Euro Parts

My Cars
    1999 M3 Coupe 5sp.

E36 M3 Garage Sale - Mostly Euro Parts

I can only attach 5 photos, the rest are available on Google drive here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/10ipMHDZsRKRn87IjzDgmaWQ2U44hmJ21?usp=sharing

I am going to accept that I will likely never build my dream M3 with these parts I have collected over time. Like many folks, I wanted the rarest of the rare Euro-spec parts, and I was on my way to having the best of them (and they were expensive). These have been in storage for years now. I accept paypal or would meet in person if you are local. Sorry I don't know what Panda is - I haven't been on the forums in a very long time. If you want to call/text/whatsapp, my number is 865 548 6002 and I can easily send multiple pictures of what you interested in.

All prices are excluding shipping - for things like the headlights it will vary greatly depending on location. I will work with you to get the shipping you want, but I put a lot of work into packaging small and light so shipping won't be very high for anything (I don't try and profit from shipping in other words).

Sorry I am a writer when it comes to selling - I am passionate about these parts/selling things and figure a full description would be appreciated.

1) - Original ZKW, height-adjustable glass projector headlights with interior height adjustment nob and pigtails - SOLD These are from the Netherlands and I waited for a set with no broken tabs, which these have none of. They are in very good used condition and have only light "sandblasting" from normal road use. This would easily buff out if you wanted to spend the time doing it (it's risky though, and why I never did it).

2) - Powered rear vent window kit for coupe - SOLD From Germany, this is a complete conversion kit for coupe's to have the rear vents powered to open or close. *As far as I know* everything you need is here except the little clips that cover the holes you have to put in the rear door cards (still available last I checked and cheap from BMW). Center console is the original one - not a coupe one that's been cut. Hinges rust free and look great, motors look great, the bag of wiring and fuses is of course rather sticky and messy. The only potential issue is one of the drive cables has a frayed end. I think it would still work once wiggled into place, or cut off the frays, or replace it altogether (they are also still available). I believe I have the total PDF installation instruction for this and will dig it up and email it as well.

3) - Set of original M3 coupe front mudflaps (for skirted coupes) - SOLD This was the only set I could find while living in Ireland for 2 years, and they are not in very good condition. The mounting tabs are severely rusted and only one hasn't been broken off yet. You will have to do work to get these mounted and trust that it will stay put. If anything, they exist and here they are, maybe even good for making a mold if you are into that. These are absolutely impossible to find now, and these are probably from an M3 GT because the guy had GT parts too. I had planned on carefully cutting out the L tabs from the inside of the flap and gluing new ones into place, which would work and not be visible from the exterior.

4) - 3 sets of rear M3 mudflaps, one NOS ($40) and two sets used ($20 and $15) - The NOS set is in the original bag with all mounting clips, one used set comes with 2 clips and in good condition, the last set is just the flaps and in OK condition.

5) - Set of NOS front mudflaps for NON-skirted E36 - $20 - these actually came in the same BMW kit as the NOS rears, but these aren't too sought after so I am separating them. I have read you can shave them to fit over skirts but, not my cup of tea.

6) - MOST of a headlight washer kit - $75 - from a parted car in UK, this is most of what you need to get a headlight washer kit set up. The actual spray nozzles alone are extremely hard to get and prohibitively expensive from BMW. Original hose, 2 spray nozzles, 2 pressure relief things (I don't really know what they do, but one needs to have the cap glued on because it keeps popping off due a cracks), two mounting clips. I think all you need is the motor + different tank (although some tanks have indention for motor and you just cut out the hole), and one L bracket. Motors are cheap.

7) - Foglight setup (don't know what side) - $15 - I don't really know what I had going on here, but it appears complete. I see no broken tabs in the cage, and the foglight looks ok. There's an additional broken off clip from the other side of the car. Please look at RealOEM about this before purchase.

8) - New rear spring pads (don't know much about these either!) - $10 - There are different thicknesses of these, please do your homework! I think these are stock but I am not positive.

9) - Lighted shift nob - $5 - not in good condition, the emblem has been repainted by hand because you can't get replacements for the lighted nob.

10) - 7 button OBC - $5 - I have no idea if all pixels are good, they probably are if I have it but that's no guarantee. Missing 1 bulb

11) - Bently manual - SOLD - shipping may be high though

12) - Bunch of E36 fuses - $5 - pretty much all the fuses from a car pulled and put in a bag

13) - Keyless entry computer/box and one fob - $15 - it is a working pair which used to be in my old car, but I have no idea what it would take to set this up if you didn't have the wiring harness already.

13) - Everything else - $10 - bulbs, coffee can half full of all kinds of screws and clips, some speakers (old old speakers, from my '92), cup holder if you want, coin tray, switches, sunroof motor which I believe works, hood latches, BMW screwdriver, carpet clip things, etc.

Thanks for looking and reading guys, I hope these go to great projects!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by bhh1989; 07-05-2018 at 07:51 PM.

My Cars
    1995 325i
    I'm interested in the rear mudflaps and the key fob/ box. Do you know if the box is from obd2 car? And the mudflaps should fit a sedan correct?

My Cars
    1999 M3 Coupe 5sp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullgod69 View Post
    I'm interested in the rear mudflaps and the key fob/ box. Do you know if the box is from obd2 car? And the mudflaps should fit a sedan correct?
    Hello, the key fob was from a 1999, April month (last month) so it should be OBD2/latest version for E36. Mudflaps I believe fit all bodies, but I am not 100%. The par numbers are 82.19-9402984 (passenger side) and 82.19-9402983 (driver's side).

Thanks!

My Cars
    99 Dakar M3
    I call dibs on the powered rear window vents!

My Cars
    1999 M3 Coupe 5sp.
    Noted Gregarious7.

My Cars
    1999 M3 Coupe 5sp.
    It has been brought to my attention that both foam/rubber and plastic mudflaps exist. The front skirt ones are foam, the front non-skirt ones are plastic. NOS rears are plastic, one used set is plastic, and one used rear set is foam/rubber.

My Cars
    99 Dakar M3
    BHH,

I have texted you. did you receive my text?

My Cars
    96 328is, 540i/6 (sold)
    If the sale falls through on the rear vent window kit, let me know. Extremely interested, have cash ready to go.

My Cars
    1994 325i
    What speakers do you have? I didn’t want to text you because it’s 11 at night.

My Cars
    96 328is
    Interested in mudflaps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Cars
    1994 318 iconvertible, 1
    Interested in shift knob

My Cars
    1994 318 iconvertible, 1
    So no shift knob for me?

My Cars
    1996 328i Sport
    Do you still have the keyless entry kit?

My Cars
    1998 M
    I have messaged you but no reply? Could you please respond to PM or I can text if you pm me your info. thanks!

My Cars
    1996 328i Sport
    I never received a PM from you.
    You’re not the original poster, right?