Thread: Z4 E85/E86 ///M Front Bumper

My Cars
    2006 Z4 ///M

SOLD - Z4 E85/E86 ///M Front Bumper

Selling the front bumper off of my 2006 BMW Z4 ///M. Asking $350 for the bumper plus shipping. It is painted Interlagos Blue. Comes with the lower grille, headlight washers, roundel, styrofoam "shock absorber", support ledge, and mounting hardware (except plastic rivets for sides). You can get a new (unpainted) bumper for $800 plus shipping and that doesn't include lower grille, headlight washers, etc. My understanding is that this can be shipped via Greyhound for $100 - $150.

This bumper will fit a 2003-2008 Z4 roadster or coupe. It would make a nice upgrade in styling for those with a 2.5i, 3.0i or 3.0si or those with an ///M that want to replace a trashed bumper.

The bumper does have some damage from a minor tap with the bumper of another car. That pushed the license plate frame into the bumper, making an impression and punching one of the license plate screws through the bumper. It also caused some paint cracking in the center, near the kidney grille openings. The fangs do need a bit of touch up as well. That damage and the paint chips near the passenger side headlight are easily repairable by a body shop. The frames that hold the kidney grilles in place are a bit loose, but some epoxy would easily solve that.

Last edited by gpraceman; 07-05-2018 at 12:50 AM.
    2006 Z4 ///M - Interlagos Blue/Beige