Thread: S50 Vortech V1 install instructions

My Cars
    95 M3, 01 M3, (2) 528 s

S50 Vortech V1 install instructions

Does anybody have the install instructions for a RMS Vortech supercharger on a S50. Im also in need of a tune and injectors, probably a bypass valve as well. Any assistance would be great.
    1998 estroil blue m3 sedan m50 intake manifold, turner adjustable control arms kw2 coilovers, turner fcab andeismen ann race exhaust and various other mods (sold)
    1995 BMW M3 Avus Blau with Dove Interior. Active autowerke 8psi supercharger Eibach prokit, Hartge 19" Classics, 8000k HID's for the Low Beams and for the Fogs as well, JTD Underpanel Block is bored .25 over with Ross Racing pistons, Turner Motorsport Chip 24# injectors, Euro HFM, Dinan Throttle Body, Fan Delete Mod, Cold Air intake, UUC Oil Filter Lid, UUC Motor Mounts, Race Tranny mounts and Rear Subframe Bushings,UUC Short Shifter, Powerflex, RTAB bushings and FCAB. Cyberdyne Digital gauges for Water Temp, Oil Temp and Pressure and Borla Exhaust. Ac Schnitzer Pedals, Shift Knob and E-brake handle

My Cars
    95 M3, 01 M3, (2) 528 s
    anybody?
    1998 estroil blue m3 sedan m50 intake manifold, turner adjustable control arms kw2 coilovers, turner fcab andeismen ann race exhaust and various other mods (sold)
    1995 BMW M3 Avus Blau with Dove Interior. Active autowerke 8psi supercharger Eibach prokit, Hartge 19" Classics, 8000k HID's for the Low Beams and for the Fogs as well, JTD Underpanel Block is bored .25 over with Ross Racing pistons, Turner Motorsport Chip 24# injectors, Euro HFM, Dinan Throttle Body, Fan Delete Mod, Cold Air intake, UUC Oil Filter Lid, UUC Motor Mounts, Race Tranny mounts and Rear Subframe Bushings,UUC Short Shifter, Powerflex, RTAB bushings and FCAB. Cyberdyne Digital gauges for Water Temp, Oil Temp and Pressure and Borla Exhaust. Ac Schnitzer Pedals, Shift Knob and E-brake handle

My Cars
    1995 BMW M3
    Have you contacted RMS?

My Cars
    95 M3, 01 M3, (2) 528 s
    yeah just haven't heard anything back

My Cars
    1995 BMW M3
    fair. I always have had good luck calling them, but that doesn't mean a whole lot

Cool to see you aren't too far from me

My Cars
    96 M3 97 M3 98 M3 99 M3
    I've never seen any RMS directions. The kits are fairly straight forward to install. The earlier version of Osh's kit are copies of Dinan, so they have more parts. His later CNC brackets got rid of the removable spacers and such from the earlier kits... they are really easy to install. I would just start putting in the work and figure it out as you go along. I can help you if needed and I also can help you refresh parts of it (bolt kits, and small stuff). Injectors I have as well and many RMS Stage 2+ parts. I do not have any OBD1 tunes.

Bypass is not special, just get yourself a Kayser from FCP. Kayser took over for Bosch, this is their better valve or as good as the Bosch 710n you'll see in searches. https://www.fcpeuro.com/products/vw-...SABEgIzdfD_BwE

My Cars
    96' 332i RMS stg2 SC'd
    As far as a tune goes, I went with RK tunes due to my local friends advise and Chelsea denofa recommended jordan on my RMS S52, I use 60lb injectors but I know 42 is far more common. NIck G has great reviews from trm I believe. You will need a Porsche 803 MAF if you don't have one, and the tuner usually prefers you buy their injectors because they know they work.

-nic

My Cars
    95 M3, 01 M3, (2) 528 s
    I still have the 3.5inch maf on the car from my NA tune. I have a TRM Chip now, I appreciate all the help!

My Cars
    1995 M3, 2011 335i
    If you're still looking for the RMS instructions, PM me an email address and I'll send you the files when I get home tonight. I'm down in Wichita, weird to see other Kansas people on here!