Thread: Left over stock

My Cars
    e38 Msport, 2 e53 x5 4.6

Left over stock

UPDATE:

Receive a few questions and comments via pm and here on the post. So I will answer them accordingly.

Smoked Smileys:

The Smoked Smileys are Depo. Unlike many of the aftermarket sets you see on ebay, or for other model years, these are of a higher quality.
    Yes I've heard some horror stories about people purchasing these elsewhere. However I've not come across one issue in the time I've been offering them. (5 years US and Overseas)

The main concerns I've come across with Depo products have always been the construction of the lenses.
    Whereas other model years such as the e39 the lenses are Plastic or the seals aren't 100%. No so with these.

I've had the opportunity to compare these to my own Hella and Bosch e-codes on my previous e34.
    The construction are very similar to the Hellas if not spot on. (obviously the Bosch were different due to bosch having full metal housings)
    The major difference is the Depos add the crosshairs for the high beams and the Kit is all inclusive minus the motors for the electrical adjustment.
    To that point for the cost its a great option.

However for those wishing to only go with hella we do also offer the Hella Smoked E-codes aka smileys. If your not aware these are not all inclusive kits.
    For many parts will have to be added to make them inclusive. Hella US doesn't offer them anymore so do not be fooled by anyone saying otherwise.
    That being said they must be imported and this is what we do.

Our Hella smoked smiley sets are all inclusive which include the cap sockets, brackets, city lights, refractors, mounting hardware, and accessory mounts for the electrical adjustment.
    These sets go for 500 shipped

Pics of the Depo lights

Pics of Hella Lights:

Headers:

For those who do not know I am the authorized US Schmiedmann vendor.
    Which means we offer items from their catalog inexpensively strictly for the e34 and e28 communities and have been doing so for quite some time in the communities and on our site.
    In that time I've discontinued the sale of the shorty headers due to manufacturer defect and one isolated quality control issue.
    As a result I worked along side Schmiedmann giving them feedback on the pros and cons of the headers.
    In return they have produced an updated version of the M5x /s5x and M30 Header systems.
    The New m5x/s5x versions are available for 350 shipped
    The New versions of the M30 headers will be made available on mye28.com in september

M30 headers

Again I don't frequent the forums as much as I used to so PMs or direct emails to 10milimports@gmail.com will be the fastest way to contact me.

Was doing some late spring cleaning and came across a few items deep in my storage. Mostly BNIB that may be of interest to the e34 crew.
    I will try to get some pictures up if not just post links to my site to follow.
    Local pick up is available for I have two locations. Atlanta and New Jersey which I bounce back and forth from every month.
    But everything ships from Jersey.

For the newcomers I'm that uncle you never met but heard of in conversation, that shows love and beer whenever he comes to town.
    That being said I've been around for a very long time. Pretty much know everything about these cars and always willing to share the knowledge.
    I'm not on BF.C or the B'Fest sister forum as much as I used to be. but my pm still works if you have any questions.
    Or if local I dont mind turning a wrench if you need help.
    But welcome to the family.

To the old Guard...
    I'm back.

On to the list: (which I will be adding to so be patient because its a ton of stuff)

BNIB e34 Smoked Smiley sets - 210 shipped each 3 sets sold (2 sets left)

SS S-Tech M30 Headers - 300 shipped 2 sets sold (8 sets left)
    SS S-Tech M5x/S5x Headers - SOLD OUT (yeah that fast)

Now the site. (aka: "wtf you been doing nucci?") Since late 2017 the business became more international with the help of a couple friends in the asian clubs.
    Unfortunately my asian site can't be seen here for some stupid reason. So I've been in the process of renewing my old site here in the states.
    It should be back up and running in a month with some new products. (hence why these have to go)

So there it is. Again I will post pics very soon
    Last edited by GIANUCCI E30; 06-26-2018 at 02:50 PM.

My Cars
    e36 M, e30 m, e90
    What brand are the headers?

My Cars
    1991 750iL+ 2008 535xit6
    PMd.

My Cars
    95 525, 92 525, 84 528
    Pics of the smoked smileys?

My Cars
    e38 Msport, 2 e53 x5 4.6
    Thread Updated