BMW of Bloomfield

Thread: 1M 24k miles White

My Cars
    83 323i Euro

1M 24k miles White

SOLD

2011 1M with 24k miles -- $55,000 (firm)

I recently listed this on BAT but it did not meet the reserve. I'm guessing bad timing, but it could be the Idaho factor (cars in big cities get more bids)

Here is a link to the auction page: https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2011-bmw-1m-27/

All of my photos can be viewed at the above link.

I'm the third owner, all maintenance is up to date, airbag recall has been completed, clean CarFax, 100% ready to go.

Florida/California car until I drove it up to Idaho. Always garaged and stored with non-ethanal fuel and battery tender during the winter.

It has a few upgrades:

Dinan stage two software
    Active Autowerk oversize all aluminum intercooler, exhaust, and blow off valve
    Carbon fiber splitter, mirror caps, and trunk lip

Tires are Bridgestone Potenza RE11 with 2k miles on them. Half of those miles are from the drive up from SoCal. No autocross or track use.

It's a super clean, low mileage, well maintained car. Everything you would expect out of a 24k mile 1M.

My wife and I flew out to pick up the car and enjoyed a two week drive up the west coast, staying in small towns and seeing the sights. It has been driven very little in the last two years. I store it for almost six months in the winter, and then I'm out on the motorcycle nearly every weekend in the summer. It was a bucket list car, and my wife wanted to tour the coast, so it has very much satisfied its purpose and is ready for someone new to enjoy it.

Note: The upgrades do not detract from the car functioning like factory stock and the hard parts are better quality than OEM. It just has more power when prodded and a little more sound. The blow off valve makes a subtle pshhh sound. No chirps, whistles or loud nonsense. The exhaust has a low rumble at idle, about the same volume as stock, just a bit more bass. Cruising is quiet with no drone. Heavy throttle kicks up the volume a bit, but being a turbo car it's still pretty mellow. My wife has no appreciation for car sounds, and she never complained about the BOV or exhaust sound on our 1k mile trip.

The previous owner performed the modifications and did not save the stock parts. The mechanical changes only add to the reliability and performance without detracting from the cars original fit/function/feel in any way. If you plan to drive this car, you will definitely prefer this over a stock one. The cosmetic stuff is easy to reverse if you so choose.

The only detractors are a few small paint chips that have been touched up and a tiny tear on the leading edge of the drivers side window tint. You could remove the tint, have that window re-tinted, or trim off the sliver and probably never notice it.

Never smoked in, no weird smells, always handled with TLC.

Feel free to PM with questions and your contact info or email me: a.klarc at g mail

-Alan

EXT18.jpg
    EXT42.jpg
    INT02.jpg
    Last edited by oldskool; 07-05-2018 at 03:00 PM.