Bimmerforums Upgrade Garage The Tire Rack

Thread: x5 Diesel 2011 Tires

My Cars
    2011 335d

x5 Diesel 2011 Tires

We are about to get new tires soon for this x5 diesel.... It's summer season in mid June... What tires are people running on their diesels? I'm not sure whats on there now, I'll update the post and see when she gets home...

"I can't believe you'd loan me your car without telling me it had a blind spot. I could've been killed!"
    "These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease."

"These statements are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition."

My Cars
    2011 335d
    Oh man and they said there was a recall on this vehicle... I wonder if the stealership has a special on tires for a 2011 x5 diesel?

"I can't believe you'd loan me your car without telling me it had a blind spot. I could've been killed!"
    "These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease."

"These statements are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition."

My Cars
    2011 335d
    $280 bucks mounted and balanced at the Costco.. of course it took them 2 and a half hours to put the tire on, and it took 4 days for the tire to get there, but hey I think I saved $20.