Thread: What's Up

My Cars
    BMW e46 M3

Cool What's Up

Hi everybody, I'm Cor and will enjoy learning more about the e46 M3 platform. In the process of deciding to keep a family member's car that is not really a perfect fit for me. In terms of mileage, condition, color, & wheels the car is not exactly what I am looking for, but while it is around it is enjoyable to wrench on. I have already read and bookmarked many threads on this great resource filled website. Still searching for a more closer & particular e46 M3 fit for me. Always pleased to talk with anybody about and keeping my eyes on methodically and eventually driving fast on my local west coast tracks.

Additionally, I will certainly use the search function before asking n00b questions.

Pelican Parts is offline Senior Member Supporting Vendor
    My Cars
    '02 E39 Touring
    Hello and welcome to the forum! To help you get more familiar with the E46 platform, I'm including a link below to our site's DIY tech articles. If you're eventually going to be working on the car, these articles should be really helpful with showing you the exact procedures. Please let us know if you have any questions or if we can assist with any part needs in the future.

https://www.pelicanparts.com/BMW/tec...h_main_e46.htm
    Your Trusted Source For DIY and Parts
    FREE SHIPPING over $99 click here
    BMW Parts | DIY Tech Articles | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | YouTube | Promos
    888.280.7799 | 6am - 5pm PST