BMW of Bloomfield

Thread: FS: Rare 1999 E36 BMW M3 Manual Coupe in EXCELLENT Condition (Dallas, TX)

My Cars
    1999 BMW M3 Coupe

FS: Rare 1999 E36 BMW M3 Manual Coupe in EXCELLENT Condition (Dallas, TX)

For sale today is a rare 1999 E36 BMW M3 Coupe with the 5-Speed manual transmission. This was the last and final year the award-winning E36 M3 was produced. It has the Titanium Silver Metallic color with black leather interior. Complete with the luxury and sport package that includes the "M" 3-Spoke Steering Wheel, automatic motor Vader seats, and more.

The car is in IMMACULATE condition inside and out. CLEAN Carfax report with ZERO accidents. The car was very well maintained, and I have a folder that includes thousands of dollars worth of repair work completed since April 2013. This car was adult driven. Always hand washed. There is also a Brand New spare tire in the trunk. The A/C blows ice cold, and gears shift smoothly without any issues. Non-Smoker. It would make a perfect show car, a daily driver, or potential tuner.

The leather seats are in great condition as you can see from the pictures. Not a single rip or tear of any kind. The car has the following light modifications:

Clear "Euro" tailights
    Clear turn signal indicator
    HID "Angel Eyes" headlights
    Aluminum Radiator
    Sway Bars
    UUC Short Shifter
    UUC Muffler
    Cold Air Intake
    Custom Alpine Radio/Stereo System
    Custom Silicon Radiator Hoses

As you can tell the modifications are very minor, and the car is mostly stock.

Recent work that was completed:

1. Complete Catalytic Converter replacement ($1200) - The car is guaranteed to pass emissions testing
    2. New Continental ExtremeContact Sport Plus Tires - (Less than 2,000 miles on them)
    3. Fresh Synthetic Oil Change
    4. HID Headlights have had their warning canceller replaced.
    5. Sunroof was repaired and now functioning without any issues
    6. The internal lock system/mechanism was repaired.
    7. Clutch Master Cylinder was replaced
    8. LLumar Protective film was installed on the rear window for UV/Heat and Glare protection.

The car has just about 132,900 miles. I have an inspection report from BMW of Little Rock, AK done at 129,000 and another one just recently completed by an independent BMW repair shop here in Texas. Inspection report shows that the car's oil pan has a very small leak and the drive belts are showing small cracks. The passenger side mirror motor will need to be fixed. However, these issues are very minor and the car will run fine. NO lights on the dash. Your purchase will include all original BMW manuals and two sets of keys with remote fobs. I would rate the car's exterior at 8.5/10 and interior at 8.5/10. All receipts/documentation of repair work can be provided.

Serious buyers only. No joy rides. The price is OBO at $10,500. Please Call/Tex Sam at 847-313-9290

Link to pictures:
    https://photos.app.*******/CsmmlausGtwM9RQ33

My Cars
    1996 BMW 328is
    I’m unable to open the link to the pics, unfortunately. I’d like to check it out!