Thread: Standalone ECM Options - Need Recomendation

My Cars
    '98 Turbo M3, '17 M3

Standalone ECU Options - Need Recommendation

I've been out of the game for several years, but got re-energized on my turbo M3. I'm looking to get away from the OBD I setup I have an go to a stand alone so I can and integrate all the satellite controllers into one (boost controller, wide band UEGO driver, traction controller, fuel pump controller, etc) as well as setup it up for E85 and pump gas.

When I quit researching several years ago, ProEFI was leaps above the competition. Now, there see to be several that are competitive on that level. It looks like MS3 Pro Ultimate and Ecumaster EMU Black are close in function to ProEFI for what I need. I've downloaded all the software, and other than the fact that ProEFI looks like a 2nd grader did the color formatting and layout, they all look like they are very good once you get familiar with them.

Am I missing any mid-range priced system to consider? Any recommendations for a turbo BMW that will run E85 and pump gas in the future?
    Last edited by M3 Muscle; 06-01-2018 at 12:24 AM.

My Cars
    x5m
    AEM Infinity or Haltech Elite I think are probably the closest mainstream competitors to ProEFI. I'm using the Megasquirt MS3X, which is like 85% of the Pro features for 60% of the cost. Very DIY though. TunerStudio UI is a little outdated, but very easy to use.
    e70 x5m vrsf downpipes and turbolabs turbos - current
    e34 540 turbo take 2 - sold
    e34 540 turbo - crashed and burned