I must tell this story as a warning. I bought an AST5100 high end suspension for my Z3 Coupe and we specked it with great care. What came from factory was something totally different. I have now 10cm of space between tyre and wheel yet overly long shocks are all time at the bumpstops. Car is totally undrivable and they (AST) do not take any responsibility and only try to blame me and white wash the whole situation. 3000€ (3500$) is high price for suspension and I really did expect wonders. Not this kind of horrors. Please avoid this company at all cost.

I quote from their response "
If we would shorten the bodies, you will have the tires rubbing inside the arches as there is no limit to for the damper to rest on. This will cause damage to your inner fender, tire, body and outer paintwork." I hardly believe that because I can fit a cat and mouse between my tyre and wheel arch.

On top of that they also did lose on purpose my locking wheel nut so that I could not reinstall my Bilstein / H&R suspension back when I went to show my car at their importer's shop. It has been a horrible shitshow and even they have slipped that this is not working and then in next sentence it is again my fault and for example they have said that I should put something heavy onto my trunk to make car lower. LOL that's why I have all the custom carbon fiber all over the car just to set some cement sack on top of the lightweight panels.