Hey guys and girls

We purchased our first ever BMW last weekend. Bought an 2017 X3 Msport x20d. I havent had a new car for such a long time. This car is mainly a family car for a new baby in the oven on the way

The car is awesome

Just got some questions, hopefully some of you can help

1. Separate my wifes phone contacts sync with mine?
I connected my wifes phone to the car via bluetooth under her driver profile. Contacts all went in. I connected my phone under a separate driver profile, but the contacts are all mixed with her contacts. Is there a way to separate this or do we need to use the spare key when setting up different driver profiles? We have used the one key but we manually select our separate driver profile when we hop into the car.

2. Switch off automatic auto tailgate ( not adjust height )
I asked this before on the facebook bmw group but people suggested to adjust the height. This doesnt fix a potential problem for me. Our garage length is not very long, the car fits in there but if I open the tailgate inside the garage it lengthens the car but a lot and the tailgate will hit my garage door if closed. Also would be annoying to get something out of the boot to also need to open the garage door or back the car out. Is there a way to disable the auto tailgate completely and just make it unlock or a way to only allow you to open it manually?

3. How do find out if mine has automatic parking assist?
I looked at the idrive owner manual but could only find information about parking sensors and top view camera with the P button near the gear stick. Checked online and apparently you need to hold the P button to make it park by itself. But I tried this and nothing happened

Im sure ill run into more questions eventually

heres a photo ( wasnt sure how to post the photo directly into the post )
https://imgur.com/a/DSKWKMJ