Thread: Miller war chip turbo tune help

My Cars
    91 535i 65 GrandPrix

Miller war chip turbo tune help

Hey guys, finished my e34 m30 turbo build, got my tune from miller but the car runs like poop. I was hoping someone out there has a finished tune I could borrow to see if its just the tune that needs to be worked out or I messed something else up along the way. So if you have s 42# injector, 4" maf, war chip turbo tune that is working well for you, I would be eternally grateful if you could send me a copy. My email is markgross66@gmail.com. thanks for any help or input.

My Cars
    1995 BMW 325i
    had the same issues on my m50 turbo build, not using the miller maf on the turbo setup was what did it. soon as I got the miller maf and turbo tune and injectors it was smooth as butter. not sure if its any different for the m30

Hello, I see you guys used the Miller war chip. I have that on my 1989 325i turbo car. But I can’t download the tunes and I’m trying to find tunes for it here. Is there anywhere you guys can point me to get the necessary tunes so I can get it running. I know yours is the m30 but I thought maybe you know where I can get the tunes. Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Hello, I see you guys used the Miller war chip. I have that on my 1989 325i turbo car. But I can’t download the tunes and I’m trying to find tunes for it here. Is there anywhere you guys can point me to get the necessary tunes so I can get it running. I know yours is the m30 but I thought maybe you know where I can get the tunes. Thanks