Well Jeez, Dean, if you'd have shown us that picture before, SURE, I'd have picked a different culprit. Please note that I asked whether you saw signs of wetness at the slave. Never mind.

Um, certainly the clutch is trashed. All the black fibers prove that. Now, the vacuum pump is about two feet in front of the gearbox, that is NOT your issue. Make damned sure that the shop replaces the rear main crankshaft seal when they do the clutch and flywheel. They'll know that, I'm sure. (You know that you need a flywheel, right? If there's that much oil in the clutch area, the rubber of the dual mass flywheel will be trashed....plus, really, the age and mileage will likely demand the flywheel anyway, and it will be sloppy.)

And, well, that's why we were trying to save you from having to pull the gearbox, because it's going to cost you an arm and a leg.

If we were there, sure, we could have diagnosed it better, but none of us could see the tons of clutch material, oozing out of the bellhousing.......

I'm sorry that you're having to spend so much money.

EDIT: Is your valve cover leaking?