I'm selling my 2000 touring. It's an Orient Blue car with an auto and 249,xxxx miles on the clock. It's a tidy car and has been very reliable. It's not perfect by any stretch of the imagination but it's pretty nice looking and clean.

I installed some kind of eBay coil-overs that actually aren't as bad as I would have thought! It's got new front LCA's with new urethane LCAB's. It also has new rear shock mounts as well. I installed 3 new coil packs and replaced the valve cover gasket as well as installed new plugs. I put new intake boots on it and new air filter. Everything works on the car except the clock! I installed new front brake soft lines and all four corners had received new brakes right before I bought it. It rides on M-Contours with spacers. (The rear rubs as I ever got around to rolling the fenders.) I also threw in a sport steering wheel and new headlight lenses.

She does have a few dings and a dent in the hood. She has scratches and a spot of mismatched paint. The car will come with a set of original wheels as well...

I hate to sell it but I've got too many projects and too little cash. $2200 OBO - Located in Central Virginia about 2 hours south of DC

email: mcclure3rdatmac.com

text/ph: fivefour0 4zero6 sixteen0800b0b_ffTwV7BIplF_1200x900.jpg00c0c_fOSMk1sDAPX_600x450.jpg00e0e_79ozTksx8uK_600x450.jpg

Thanks so much!