Objective: I am looking to upgrade my xline 2015 35i x5 to an m-sport (not x5m). I've already installed the OEM wheel well flares and upgraded my wheels. Now, all I am looking to do is install the m-sport front bumper, m-sport rear bumper, and m-sport side skirts (remove my chrome running side boards).

I've been going back and forth with a body shop and my local bmw dealership about the cost to do so, and whether or not it is possible. Based on my research, it is possible, but the BMW Dealership is stating that it is not. I called another bmw dealership and they stated that it is possible, but that the cost would be about $7,000. I would be fine with that if I knew that was the true cost, but the body shop stated that there's no way to tell if there will be any unexpected costs.

The body shop said they normally don't recommend this, but to see if I can find an after market M-Sport repilica front and rear bumper online and side skirts. They said they've heard good things about the "Duraflex" m-sport body kits, but Duraflex stated they will be out of stock until August 2018. I found what seems to be the exact same Duraflex front and rear bumper kit on Ebay, for $100 cheaper than what is advertised on Duraflex' website. (link below). My body shop asked if i am a part of any online BMW forums and to check and see if anyone knows of an actual trusted vendor for these after market conversion kits, as he said the Ebay one may be a fake.

Any help is appreciated.

link for Duraflex body kit:

Link for ebay body kit: