Hi everyone, been a few years since I've been on here as I was unfortunately in a position in 2014 where I had to sell my beloved 2004 645ci. I am now ridding myself of my 4 door Ford and ready to join the ranks once again. I found a BMW 650i that fits the bill, has the features I'm looking for and then some. The dealership is about 2hrs away from my house, so I asked to see the CarFax before I drove all that way for a test drive (scheduled for tomorrow at 6pm). When she sent me the CarFax I saw a couple things that concerned me. I'm not sure if I'm overreacting, or if I should steer clear of the car - it has 44K miles on it and has had the water pump replaced, and the fuel injection system replaced. It also has a couple of other items that look as if they were items covered under an extended warranty of some sort, but doesn't state what they were. It's had two owners, each of who kept the car for 2 and 3 years respectively. Here's a link to the CarFax sent by the dealership. Looking for some input from those who have been into these cars longer than I. I was fortunate with my 2004, I had very few problems with it, and the ones I did have were minor. I just don't want to jump into a beautiful fast money pit...

http://content.govdelivery.com/bulle...KITSAP-1f0c92e

Thanks everyone!