Thread: Please help - m3forum.net access

My Cars
    '96 M3 Turbo, 99' M3

Please help - m3forum.net access

Admins or someone please help me!!.... I have made an account on the m3forum.net for some time and I cannot get my account activated - as if its frozen or no activated? I have tried to contact a admin but no one responds! Please someone on here must know a admin or have an account on M3forums.net. I need fto reach out to a admin and find out what is going on? I have had this account for over a year..... E46///Power... Everytime I try to post, or even update my profile I get this message

E46M///Power, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    3. If you are trying to post in the Parts For Sale section, please review our posting Rules and Guidelines. You must have at least 150 posts OR have been a member for 1 year before you can post in our Parts For Sale section.
    4. If you are trying to post a Car for Sale you must have been a member for at least 1 year before you can post a car for sale.
    5. Notice: If you currently meet the proper requirements lines 3 or 4, your account will be automatically updated at the next 15 minute mark of the hour; e.g., 15 after the top of the hour, 30 after the top of the hour... etc -- please be patient.

I simply cannot do anything. I really dont know what to do at this point. I created a new account and I get the same excat results....There is a group buy and other threads I would like to participate on their forums.

Please someone help me get ahold of a admin on m3forum.net

E46M///Power - this is my orginal account I made over a year ago

S54 Madness - I just made this account 2 days ago - to try to see if this one would work - same results.

Thank you!!
    Last edited by M3Turboo; 05-12-2018 at 08:36 AM.

E36 '96 M3 Technique Tunning Original Turbo Car: 82k:The Beast
    E36 '99 M3 Alpine White: 103k: Stock
    E36 '97 M3 2/3/4 Cosmo Blk: 189k: Sold
    E34 '91 M5 Blk: 298k: Sold

My Cars
    11/88 E32 750iL+98 E36M3
    2 accounts is not good. I do not know their protection system, but some forums have Multiple account login detector (AE Detector), if that detects multiple registrations, it will block all accounts
    "Over the years this was very helpful in identifying users who were posting under multiple accounts (alter-egos!) and users who would return after being banned."
    Shogun tricks and tips for the E32 series are HERE!

My Cars
    '96 M3 Turbo, 99' M3
    I just created the 2nd account 2 days ago, and this was simpley to see if my old account was bad or just stuck?? So i haven't had 2 account at the same time until 2 days ago,,, My other account I have for over a year by itself!

Im hoping a moderator or someone who can help me reach out to a moderator onb the forums can see this. I really dont know how else to reach out to them. I have tried mulitpe times to email them and never get a response.
    Last edited by M3Turboo; 05-12-2018 at 08:35 AM.

E36 '96 M3 Technique Tunning Original Turbo Car: 82k:The Beast
    E36 '99 M3 Alpine White: 103k: Stock
    E36 '97 M3 2/3/4 Cosmo Blk: 189k: Sold
    E34 '91 M5 Blk: 298k: Sold

My Cars
    C63 X435d
    I have the same problem

My Cars
    11/88 E32 750iL+98 E36M3
    It was down, now works again, but super slow, happens quite often, that the site is down, unstable.
    Last edited by shogun; 05-06-2019 at 05:12 AM.
    Shogun tricks and tips for the E32 series are HERE!