Thread: WTB: Black Vader Headrests

My Cars
    72 2002tii, 87 300 SDL, 91 M5, 95 M3 LTW

WTB: Black Vader Headrests

Looking for a nice set of black vader headrests only.

PM with what is available.
    WANTED: 18" BBS RCj's

My Cars
    1996 M3 Coupe
    I am also looking for a single black Vader headrest. If any show up, please forward along once you've secured yours.

My Cars
    2002 M Coupe
    Hello 95///M3,

I apologize that this inquiry is not in regards to the Vader seats that you were looking for. I tried to send you an instant message, but the site would not allow me to send you a message, but I hope you don't mind me contacting you in this roundabout manner. I hope that you can help with my request. I know that this is a long shot, but I'm curious if you still have any of those E34 M5 Motorsport stripe kits available from a long time ago?

I realize your post very old from 2014, but sometimes BMW enthusiasts may have parts that they were planning to use in the future, but may also have decided to go in a different direction. If you don't have any of those specific stripe sets left, I'm looking for at least the same size Motorsport pin striping, so I was wondering if you can recommend where I could possibly get them. Are these original E34 and 535is stripes NLA from BMW and that's why you reproduced yours? The quality looks excellent, but what I'm most impressed with are the "Old School" Motorsport colors that you chose. I'm not a big fan of the modern BMW Motorsport colors.

Ideally, I'm actually seriously looking to make a custom Motorsport stripe kit, similar in style and design of the E9 CSL Motorsport striping, but custom made to fit a modern BMW M2 CS. I'd like to pay homage to the vintage styled CSL stripes that were placed just under the window sill and ran the full length of the body. I'd be so grateful for any help or recommendations that you are willing to share , as to what company recreated the stripe sets that you made for the E34 M5.

So far, I haven't found anyone who is willing and able to make these custom E9 CSL style stripes that I'm looking to recreate, so I hope that you can help with any suggestions or vendors that m ight be able to crete these stripes for me. You can also email me which is attached below. Thank you

Sincerely, Carey

510-230-8137

alpinacsl73@gmail.com