Thread: Innovate gauges w/ pods

My Cars
    1997 Estoril M3

Innovate gauges w/ pods

I bought these from bimmerclaus about a year ago and never used them. Check out my Craigslist ad. Either text me or PM with questions. Will come everything pictured.

https://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/pts/6581807482.html

My Cars
    1997 Estoril M3
    Here is the verbiage from from bimmerclaus for sale thread:

Hey guys up for sale I have a complete set of innovate motorsports dual function digital gauges. I've got about $1100 in them after adapters mounts etc. These gauges are awesome I had them in my 95 m3 track car that's being stripped down. Parts were on the car for about a year and it only saw the track twice. So all the sending units etc are like new. Rally road gauge pod mounted to factory top steering wheel trim holds an afr gauge and the boost/vac gauge that has perimeter shift lights and programmable warning lights. The radio delete panel holds the oil pressure/temp gauge which also has programmable warning lights. Egt (Exhaust gas temp gauge) and water temp/ voltmeter which also has warning lights. Gauges function perfectly they're dimmable with your factory lights. Theyse also have data logging capabilities to record engine vitals from a lap etc. Awesome gauges super clean setup wirings done as is the plumbing this is plug and play. All adapters needed to mount the sending units are included and all of the wiring has quick connects for an easy install. It's simply wire up your ground and positive and run the sending units where they need to go. Original boxes are all included and all of the paperwork etc is there. Ships free in the continental 48

My Cars
    1995 E36 M3 Coupe
    If you are willing to separate the setup I would be interested in the oil temp/pressure gauge as well as the steering column mount.

My Cars
    1997 Estoril M3
    Price lowered to $680. I would prefer to keep it all together

My Cars
    1994 325i
    i'll pay $500 shipped to 91701.

My Cars
    1997 Estoril M3
    Sold