BMW of Bloomfield

Thread: 6-speed wagon - 2006 BMW 325xiT (NY area)

My Cars
    90 325is, 03 330i

6-speed wagon - 2006 BMW 325xiT (NY area)

White BMW wagon with manual transmission. Sports package, premium package, cold weather package, all-wheel drive. Sports seats, leather, heated seats, navigation, sunroof, adaptive headlights.

Exterior: White
    Interior: Gray
    Miles: 155,400
    Asking $7500

Pictures: this forum won't let me post a link to the google photo album, but you find the link to the album in my ad on bimmerfest.

Runs great. Fantastic winter car - the x-Drive is awesome. But I needed a truck so I replaced it with a Chevy Colorado.

I've owned the car 2.5 years. I have records back through 2010. Koni shocks installed at 125k miles. Diff fluids change at 142k. Last year I preventatively replaced the cooling system (water pump, expansion tank and hoses), as well as the front control arms, rotors all around, and rear pads (front pads were like new). Front wheel bearings are also new in the last 3 years.

Car is in overall good condition and is an excellent winter car, but not a showroom bubble car. The right front bumper lip has a crack shown in the pics (was previous owner, not me) and it's a northeast 12-year old car so the underside has surface rust.

The tires on the car in the pictures are snow tires - Micheline X-ice 3's, with the majority of the tread left (will measure and post actual depths soon). Included is a second set of the wheels, they are the same style but beat up. They contain tires that are still legal, but need to be replaced.

Feel free to PM me with any questions.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by rumatt; 05-21-2018 at 12:30 PM.

My Cars
    90 325is, 03 330i
    Bump.

Price lowered.

My Cars
    90 325is, 03 330i
    Sold