Thread: Estoril blue leather interior bits

My Cars
    '87 M6 & '98 MR & '08 M6

Estoril blue leather interior bits

I’m looking for other folks looking for Estoril leather padded center console and/or other parts. LeatherZ does not inventory the blue leather. So I’m trying to see if there is an interest in blue leather interior bits that would allow orders sufficient to warrant a purchase of the leather. Please speakup so I can get numbers. Thanks,Dennis
    1987 M6
    1998 Dinan SC M Roadster
    2002 M Coupe

My Cars
    S54 Roady, LS1 & LS2 E36
    I'd take center console hockey sticks in estoril.

My Cars
    2000 M roadster
    I can never tell of its faded or if the center dash and console are meant to be lighter shades

My Cars
    BMW M235iR / SpecE30
    Is that the same blue that was used in non-M interiors? I have blue interior Upholstery code: Q8PB - LED.WALK NAPPA/T
    -Anthony Magagnoli
    #80 BMW M235i Racing - Pirelli World Challenge TC - 2017 Rookie of the Year
    Rooster Hall Racing / FCP Euro
    '87 BMW SpecE30 #007 - 2012 NASA SpecE30 NATIONAL CHAMPION
    '08 BMW "130i" 6MT, '01 Z3 3.0i Coupe 5MT
    '88 Pontiac Fiero GT 5MT (my childhood dream car!)
    Send Your Teens to Street Survival

Drive Faster Now

My Cars
    '87 M6 & '98 MR & '08 M6
    Anthony, good question, i can ask. RE faded or lighter colors, I'm not sure. I'll also ask if they can do hockey sticks. You might have to remove them in order to ship them to LeatherZ and then they could redo them. I will ask and post back. I can see why they don't stock the blue leather any longer. Doesn't seem to be a whole lot of interest.
    1987 M6
    1998 Dinan SC M Roadster
    2002 M Coupe

My Cars
    '87 M6 & '98 MR & '08 M6
    Anthony the Estoril blue is different than the non-M blue. No match for you-sorry. On covering the hockey sticks-yes they can be done. However they would be a straight wrap without the stitched fitted look. They also have a lot of waste given the size and shape. Have you removed the center console before? It is not the easiest job with a lot of parts needed to be removed. A total of $1200 worth of components would need to be ordered to justify ordering the Estoril blue leather. I’m interested in buying the center console with pad and armrests. I could also order the shift gator and parking brake gator to forward the process. But that only adds up to about half the necessary amount. Anybody else want to join me?
    1987 M6
    1998 Dinan SC M Roadster
    2002 M Coupe

My Cars
    BMW M235iR / SpecE30
    Quote Originally Posted by dennisljacob View Post
    Anthony the Estoril blue is different than the non-M blue. No match for you-sorry. On covering the hockey sticks-yes they can be done. However they would be a straight wrap without the stitched fitted look. They also have a lot of waste given the size and shape. Have you removed the center console before? It is not the easiest job with a lot of parts needed to be removed. A total of $1200 worth of components would need to be ordered to justify ordering the Estoril blue leather. I’m interested in buying the center console with pad and armrests. I could also order the shift gator and parking brake gator to forward the process. But that only adds up to about half the necessary amount. Anybody else want to join me?
    Sorry, but I'm out since I'd need a unique color.
    -Anthony Magagnoli
    #80 BMW M235i Racing - Pirelli World Challenge TC - 2017 Rookie of the Year
    Rooster Hall Racing / FCP Euro
    '87 BMW SpecE30 #007 - 2012 NASA SpecE30 NATIONAL CHAMPION
    '08 BMW "130i" 6MT, '01 Z3 3.0i Coupe 5MT
    '88 Pontiac Fiero GT 5MT (my childhood dream car!)
    Send Your Teens to Street Survival

Drive Faster Now

My Cars
    '01 Z3 Coupe, '91 318i
    Quote Originally Posted by Z3SpdDmn View Post
    Sorry, but I'm out since I'd need a unique color.
    I have a few topaz blue interior bits I’d sell, including an unused leather steering wheel, center console boomerangs, seat covers, and non-airbag door panels.
    Last edited by robrez; 06-20-2018 at 12:35 AM.