BMW of Bloomfield

Thread: 2015 BMW X3 M Sport 35i Space Gray Metallic, Black Nevada Leather. TONS of SPARES

My Cars
    1991 E30 M3, 2003 330iZHP

2015 BMW X3 M Sport 35i Space Gray Metallic, Black Nevada Leather. TONS of SPARES

Offered for sale is a 2015 BMW X3 M Sport 35i. This vehicle has been lovingly owned and cared for by a long time BMW CCA Member. All receipts, records and spare parts from new. The X3 was special ordered to my exact specs and is a highly optioned car with several spares that complete the car from any enthusiast’s perspective. Car is offered for sale with a clean VA title in hand for a smooth, hassle free transaction.

Packages & Options:
    Space Gray Metallic Paint
    Black Nevada Leather
    M Sport Package w/ 20” Wheels option
    Cold Weather Package
    Driver Assistance Package
    Dynamic Handling Package
    Lighting Package with Adaptive full LED Lights
    Premium Package
    Technology Package with Heads Up Display
    Rear Manual side window shades
    Harman Kardon surround sound
    Enhanced Bluetooth and smartphone integration

Spares/ Upgrades:
    M Sport Carbon interior trim installed at delivery. Aluminum trim removed and is a brand-new takeoff spare in the box.
    BMW Performance Black Kidney Grills installed at delivery. Original Chrome Grills removed as new in the box.
    BMW Full Cargo Liner
    BMW M Sport floor mats
    BMW Winter floor mats
    BMW Carpet Mats from new. BRAND NEW, never installed.
    BMW 18” M Sport light allow wheels with Pirelli Winter tires. Second set spares.
    BMW 20” rear M Sport wheel spare with light curb rash. Replaced with new (Yes I am that meticulous ;-) Could be polished or repaired. Wheel is straight and true, just has slight rash.
    BMW Performance Carbon Front and Rear License Frames
    XPEL Ultimate Paint Protection Film. Full front hood, fenders, mirrors, A pillars, door cups, door jambs, rear bumper
    22PLE Ceramic Paint Coating
    All books, receipts, records and Window sticker from new.

This X3 is in excellent condition with only minor exterior wear and tear from 48,000 miles of daily driving use. Vehicle has been garaged since new. The interior is immaculate and like new. This car is offered to fellow enthusiasts with all spares, records, 2 original keys and window sticker for $34,000 firm. Offers will be considered, but will not include Winter wheels, 20” spare, Original Interior trim, spare floor mats, cargo liner & original kidney grills.

The car currently has 48,000 miles and is covered under BMW’s maintenance and full warranty. The X3 is due for a 50,000-mile oil change and inspection very soon. I am happy to take care of this before it goes to a new owner but am also leaving the option open for interested parties to bring to their own dealership upon delivery. Buyer’s choice. Mileage will NOT increase as I have other vehicles.

I am happy to speak with all prospective buyers and will allow test drives and Pre-Purchase Inspections at the buyer’s expense. The car was ordered and purchased brand new from BMW of Sterling which is only 10 miles away. I am happy to answer all questions. I am an active enthusiast who has bought and sold dozens of BMW’s over the years. I am comfortable with the entire process and am willing to help with logistics, shipping and travel accommodations etc. Dulles airport is only 10 minutes away.

If you are looking for a second hand X3 with all the bells and whistles that has been meticulously cared for, this one is for you. You won’t’ find one like this on a dealer’s lot.

Please call or email me to discuss the car. Willy Lutz 703-599-3104 willyalutz@aol.com

Pictures here: pictures

u5NVUAl9ROaGW5%hnH4FsQ.jpg

WbYUC8GvTOWIgNtiSpAo3A.jpg
    wDds0iBqSriKERuDdHMJ7A.jpg
    qZbnmsBnSd6e6rBh59rAxw.jpg
    [QUICKIMG]enhance/QUICKIMG]

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure if the pics are working correctly. Sorry! I am not much of a forum guy. If anybody wants to give me some guidance, I will try to fix.

Thanks!
    Last edited by E30 Sport Evo; 04-30-2018 at 10:22 PM.

My Cars
    2002 M3
    PM sent.

My Cars
    mojo hd
    email sent