Thread: Turner Motorsport/Conforti SHARK INJECTOR -- New in Box, Unused! 330i/xi/ci - $175

My Cars
    1996 328is

Turner Motorsport/Conforti SHARK INJECTOR -- New in Box, Unused! 330i/xi/ci - $175

Up for sale is a new and unused Shark Injector that I bought from a friend that was for an E46 racecar project that never got off the ground.

I've included photos of the unit to show that there are no scratches or wear marks on the OBD2 connector to hopefully give you peace of mind that this is truly a new unit.

This Shark Injector has engine tuning software on it that ONLY works with the following models, which MUST HAVE a MS43 ECU. 2001-2006 330XI, and 330i/ci manufactured BEFORE March of 2003. Later 330i/ci have a different ECU version that is not compatible. If you want me to check your build date, I am a BMW/MINI dealership employee and have access to vehicle history on DCSNet -- simply provide me with the last 7 of your VIN.

The Shark Injector also REQUIRES that a 12v battery charger that can output 10 Amps or more be hooked up during the reflashing procedure. Beside the MS43 ECU requirement, this is also a must. If your battery voltage drops during reflashing, you can potentially brick your ECU.

Turner Motorsport specifies that this reflash requires 91 or higher octane fuel, adds 4 horsepower and 7 torque across the entire rev range, increases the rev limit to 7000 RPM, improves throttle response, idle smoothness, and hesitation. It only takes a few minutes to flash, and it saves your stock software so you can return it to stock at any time.

Because you aren't buying it from a retailer, I want to give you peace of mind that it really is a new unit. If you buy this and then it won't flash to your 330i, please send a video of the Shark Injector proving that it will not flash, and I will refund your money. I'll give you one week from the date you receive it in the mail to do this. I want to avoid someone buying it from me, flashing their BMW with it, and returning a used Shark Injector claiming that it didn't work. We both have to be on the honor system here. I promise it's a new unit, you promise not to use it and then make a false claim for a refund.

I'm listing it for $175 (half the price of a Shark Injector from Turner) plus $7.25 for a USPS Priority Mail Flat Rate Small Box, for a total of $182.25. I accept Paypal only. You can send the money via Paypal friends and family to avoid fees, but if you want the Paypal Buyer Protection, please add 3.07%, which makes the total $188.

Thanks and please ask me any questions. Please keep in mind the limitations on 330i models and build dates, and the neccessity of the good 12v battery charger!

A full gallery is available here so you can confirm that it doesn't have any wear marks on the connector:

http://imgur.com/a/6EPBfbk

https://www.turnermotorsport.com/BMW...96-2005-models
    Last edited by gripracer; 05-03-2018 at 11:28 AM. Reason: link corrections

My Cars
    1996 328is
    EDITED - Photo hosting issue solved!
    Last edited by gripracer; 05-03-2018 at 11:46 AM.

Summer 2017

My Cars
    1996 328is
    Okay!! Finally got the photos uploaded to imgur, the album link is towards the bottom of the first post and also here:

http://imgur.com/a/6EPBfbk

My Cars
    1996 328is
    Best offers will be entertained!

Summer 2017