Thread: Watkins Glen May 25th - 27th Champcar

My Cars
    2 1991 318's

Watkins Glen May 25th - 27th Champcar

We have two e30 BMW's that we race in the Champcar and LemonsWe will be racing both cars at Watkins Glen May 25th-27th - Double 7 hour endurance race where you will get 1 1/2 to 2 hours in the drivers seat on race days and practice Friday

Cost per seat is $900 for the weekend - arrive and drive; you will help out fueling etc in the pits during the race. You can also help fix anything that breaks if you are so inclined!!

These are great races on great tracks so if interested please respond here or email me at paul@silverstonemotorcars.com

FYI, there will also be 3 races at Thompson Speedway in Connecticut (a great road track) .. these will be a 6 hour endurance race, a double 7 endurance race and a 12 hour endurance race. Also one race at Loudon in October and one in September at Calabogie just out side Ottawa in Canada (if you have not raced there this is a great track) I will let you know the exact details and dates of the future races shortly..

Daytona.jpg
    Last edited by Lance Rock; 05-15-2018 at 07:47 AM. Reason: Updating

My Cars
    e39 M5
    email sent

My Cars
    2 1991 318's

Couple of Seat Available Watkins Glen Memorial Day Weekend

We have two e30 BMW's that we race in the Champcar and LemonsWe will be racing both cars at Watkins Glen May 25th-27th - Double 7 hour endurance race where you will get 1 1/2 to 2 hours in the drivers seat on race days and practice Friday

Cost per seat is $900 for the weekend - arrive and drive; you will help out fueling etc in the pits during the race. You can also help fix anything that breaks if you are so inclined!!

These are great races on great tracks so if interested please respond here or email me at paul@silverstonemotorcars.com

FYI, there will also be 3 races at Thompson Speedway in Connecticut (a great road track) .. these will be a 6 hour endurance race, a double 7 endurance race and a 12 hour endurance race. Also one race at Loudon in October and one in September at Calabogie just out side Ottawa in Canada (if you have not raced there this is a great track) I will let you know the exact details and dates of the future races shortly..