Hello,

This is a three owner BMW, American order to Germany shipped to Seattle a few years after that. The car was owned by an older couple and lived in Seattle. It was serviced every 3 to 6 months at Car Tender of Seattle. I bought the car stock from the couple and a few years later I drove it down to California where it enjoyed the sun for about 3 years. It was serviced by Castro Motorsports in California, I kept up with the regular maintenance checkups. I have made just a few simple upgrades, nothing spectacular, just enough to bring this beautiful example of an e30 to its full potential. They include; stainless steel brake lines, upgraded control arm bushings, UUC short shift, Jim Conforti chip, H&R springs and Bilstein Sport shocks. The car comes with a book of service records, and the steering wheel is not included. This is a great car, and will not need any major maintenance done anytime soon. Great as a daily driver, or weekend car. I'm selling the car because I'm moving back to California and will be buying a new car. Please, no low balls, no joyrides, no-nonsense, not in a rush to sell this car. I will be putting this car into the hands of someone who knows what it is.

Thanks

https://seattle.craigslist.org/see/cto/d/1991-bmw-318i/6571186320.html