Thread: More updates and questions please

My Cars
    2003 BMW 325ci

More updates and questions please

Updates on the 1987 325I: I Have narrowed down my loose wires down to a few thanks to you all but I could use some more guidance on the rest. It is still running the same and I did extensive vacuum leak testing and found nothing. {My previous statement (When it’s cold it’s stumbles a little but once it warms up it revs nicely but when it comes down to idle it takes a moment or two to idle smoothly. At idle it’s stumbles a little but very subtly. Don’t know if this old of a computer has a learning capability or if this is purely a tuning or adjustment issue.)} Still have some wires that I don’t know where they plug into or if they were plugged in at all. Also my check light still blinks on the gauge cluster and the only light on the info center(Check panel) above the mirror is the "brake lights" now someone in the past has cut the connector off the third brake light in the rear so the wires are cut clean in the loom and arnt grounding would this cause the light to blink??

Thank you again

Dave
    Attached Images Attached Images

My Cars
    No e30s, again :(
    the wires being cut will cause the brake check light to stay on. the computer takes a reading of all the light bulbs resistance when you turn the car on. if it reads outside of a set measurement than the check light flashes until you push the button and then just stays on. its telling you that you have a bad bulb somewhere, or one that is not reading properly.
    No e30s again.