XRIMS

Thread: Panjo scam beware!!!

My Cars
    E46

Panjo scam beware!!!

Hello bimmerforums, recently i sold my wheels via panjo for $800, after the sale, panjo informed me that they would send payment to my paypal within 1-3 days, after 2 days they told me to send the shipping track-id, but I still did not receive payment on paypal, I took a chance and ship my wheels, then gave the tracking, the next day panjo reported that the buyer refunded his payment, he maked a chargeback, I did not receive any response from panjo, I just lost my wheels. Never send your items before you do not receive payment on your paypal, at least you will be sure that the payment is legit!

My Cars
    E46

Panjo scam beware!!!

Hello bimmerforums, recently i sold my wheels via panjo for $800, after the sale, panjo informed me that they would send payment to my paypal within 1-3 days, after 2 days they told me to send the shipping track-id, but I still did not receive payment on paypal, I took a chance and ship my wheels, then gave the tracking, the next day panjo reported that the buyer refunded his payment, he maked a chargeback, I did not receive any response from panjo, I just lost my wheels. Never send your items before you do not receive payment on your paypal, at least you will be sure that the payment is legit!

My Cars
    01 325i
    sue panjo

My Cars
    1998 BMW 328i
    I would never use panjo to begin with. Have the buyer pay you directly. If you do use panjo though, you can create a shipping label and upload tracking number before you actually send it. I know fedex let's you do this with a fedex account.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

My Cars
    E46
    bump

My Cars
    e34 m5, touring; e46 (x2
    Is the "buyer" in the U.S.? If so, consider calling the local PD department and filing a fraud complaint.