Hey guys, I've got a reciprocating vibration/tire noise I cannot for the life of me diagnose. Long story short, hit a curb with the passenger front wheel, blew that tire out, bent and cracked the rim and nicked the rear passenger tire, causing it to go flat as well. The front passenger strut tube was bent from the impact, I've replaced that. Noise started a few hours of highway driving after I initially had the wheel and tires replaced. However, the noise appears to be coming from the driver side, leading me to believe it was a bad driver front wheel bearing (odd since that wasn't the impact side); noise is far more noticeable at highway speed, turning right makes noise get much louder, turning left or driving straight, noise goes away. I've replaced the driver front wheel bearing hub assembly, the tire and rim on driver front are also both new. Noise is still there. Only other thing I know that needs replacing is the driver front strut (was going to do it anyway to match the new passenger front strut I did earlier). I'm at a loss for what could be causing this noise, help!!