Many of you may have seen this car and my blue E92 M3 on IG - ALCHEMIST_NICKZAK or various tracks in the Northeast. The e36 is a daily and a reliable fun track weapon. Its garage kept and yearly i only put 3.5k miles on it...possibly less because i use my truck as well. I run this car at Limerock, and Palmer... and runs consistent times of 1:03 with slicks at LRP. Palmer 1:47's. Motor is Stock just focused on Preventative maintenance. Don't know how to post pictures on here so i included a Link to the Local Craigslist

website.https://newyork.craigslist.org/wch/c...544924840.html

1998 Cosmos Black E36 M3 Coupe 5 speed
Sunroof, Manual Black Vader seats.
Clean Title
131k miles

ASKING PRICE $17,000

Mods, Interior/Exterior:
-DTM FIBERWERKZ Fender Flares (original body cut and sealed to accommodate wide wheels and tires) DOES NOT RUB
-Mkah Rear Seat Delete kit
-Back seat and trunk fully Gutted
-Braille 11lb Battery (New and always on Battery tender"
-Custom Carbon Fiber Door cards made and shipped from Europe with RED RS Door Pull (All speakers and doors gutted) Electric windows still functional
-HARDMOTORSPORTS front Tow Hook
-BIMMERWORLD front Dive Planes
-New M5 Shifter knob
-LTW Wing from Germany (knockoff but best quality ive seen) wrapped in Carbon Fiber wrap
-XBrace
-Fortune Auto Coilovers (came with the car when i purchased) i was going to change up the suspension but these do the job and plans changed.
-STOPTECH ST40 BBK slotted front kit. Rear OEM calipers with STOPTECH slotted discs with SRF brake Fluid
-Active Autoworks exhaust (catback)
-OMP 300mm Steering Wheel
-BIMMERWORLD Extended Wheel Studs

Preventative Maintenance:
COMPLETE COOLING SYSTEM OVERHAUL. CAR IS BULLET PROOF.
-e46 m3 Radiator
-OEM E36 Euro oil Cooler
-New Headgasket
-Stewart Water pump
-Oil Pump Nut secured
-Mishimoto Expansion Tank
-OEM Clutch replacement 9k miles ago
-New Spark Plugs
-New Gas Filter
- POWERFLEX subframe and Diff bushings
- New Diff Fluid
- All New wheel bearings
-New OEM Control arms with POWERFLEX FCAB
-POWERFLEX RTABS
-Oil Pan Gasket
-Eibach Front Sway bar
-New GUIBO

Wheels/Tires:
-Street wheels and tire setup - WORK MEISTER 3pc wheels 18x10 ET16 - Custom Powdercoated Satin Black Centers with Semi gloss Step Lip. Michelin Pilot Sport 265 fronts and 295 rear (20mm Spacer is used for the front to clear the brakes)
-Track wheels and Tire set up - APEX ARC 8 - 18x10 with Continental slicks 275's square