I have three 17 x 9 style 66, and 1 17 x 8 m parallel wheels. I bought 3 of them from a friend (he cracked the 4th), and ordered the 4th one online to complete the set (they're all OEM). I accidentally ordered a 17 x 9 and needed a 17 x 8, which is why I have three 17 x 9s.
Anyway, this was all about a year ago. I tried to put them on my e46, they rubbed a little and I didn't think they were a good fit for that car.

I now have an e90 sedan and I'm looking for a set of 17" wheels. Open to styles. Would anyone be interested in trading for three (3) 17x9 and one (1) 17x8 m parallels?

They are in decent shape, maybe a little scuffed up but they still look nice, no dents cracks anything like that.

btw- I didn't realize I had ordered the wrong size wheel until I already had a tire mounted on it, otherwise I would have exchanged it.

If you're interested but don't have wheels to trade please still message me. I really have no use for them and should go to someone who will appreciate them. Will send/post picks if interested.