The 2002 330i I just purchased for a daily driver needs tires. I want to put a "moderately" priced tire on it and my favorite tire shop is recommending Cooper CS5 Ultra tires. I'll be putting the stock 205/50r17 size on it. This car probably won't be driven in the winter and if it does I'll put winter tires on it. I want good handling but I don't drive aggressively on the road and the car probably won't be used for autocross or see a track. The car currently has these same tires and they've seemed fine. The previous owner, a kid who drove it for a year, didn't rotate them and rear ones are nearly used up. I put the same tire on the Z4 I acquired last summer and I've had no complaints with them. Handling and quietness is most important to me and then tire life. So, what do you think? Is this a good choice or should I see what else they have? I'll need to let the shop know soon if I change my mind. BTW, they're going to charge me $130 each installed and there's a $70 rebate. Just for laughs I stopped by Costco and they recommended BF Goodrich Advantage Sports for $142 installed. Thank you