Thread: BMW 750I twin turbo coding nightmare...ACCELERATION GONE??? (F01)

My Cars
    2010 750i Saffire Blue

BMW 750I twin turbo coding nightmare...ACCELERATION GONE??? (F01)

First off I've always been in love with BMW ever since I first laid eyes on them I own my first one in 2009 it was a BMW 750LI. Recently I just purchased a 2010 BMW 750i. I love this car is everything I ever wanted in a sports car and its two twin turbo which is exhilarating.

Long story short recently I bought the BIMMER app and Coded my car successfully for a couple months. After trying to use one of my friends connections it seem that my DME failed and now my car crawls like a snail.

When I look it at the coding it tells me that some of my coding is faulty but other than that I have no issues; no check engine, lights, no anything, my car just crawls up to speed I'm sure I can get up to about a hundred miles an hour it just may take me an hour to get there.

I'm not sure what I have done or what has happened but I do have all of the necessary equipment to fix my car as I am interested in being a BMW enthusiast. I have purchased an ICOM Next and I have a hard drive full of all of the software I need including i s t a and i s ta- p also. I'm not sure what really is happening to my car. I took it to the dealership but they messed up a few other things even though they were able to get it accelerating again but when I try to fix it myself the acceleration once again disappeared.

The car is saying that the DME is missing a set of codes. I'm sure it's a simple flash but I would like to know how to do this as I have tried myself for several days and I'm failing miserably. I've always looked at the BMW forum for years but never felt the need to join. As I am now truly a BMW enthusiasts I feel that it is my right to seek assistance. Please assist. AND THANK

My Cars
    2001 525it
    I would take it to a good independent bmw shop and have them dx it