Thread: Motion motorsport company Still OPEN?????

My Cars
    1995 BMW 318is

Motion motorsport company Still OPEN?????

Hi there, was wondering if anyone has dealt with this company recently?
    I ordered the e36 underpanel kit from them about 3 weeks ago and still havent recived it. I check my email for tracking info but with i click the link nothing comes up. I’ve emailed them a couple times with no response. I check their insta and fb and it seems theor lasts posts were in 2016! Their doesnt seem to be a phone number either. Does anyone have any info on them?

My Cars
    98 M3
    They are still around as of 2018. Honestly though that level of communication is unacceptable. I'd make a claim with your credit card or paypal. They have been known to have these issues for a long time. If they can't be bothered to operate like a business then they shouldn't be one anymore.

- 98 m3, techno/anthrazit cloth, 124k and officially worthless - 89 m3, alpine/black 143k and officially old - 2000 323it, tiag/grey, 169k and officially boring

My Cars
    15 X5, 02 330i, 09 MiniS
    I ordered a E36 M3 underpanel from them about 2 months ago and saw the same issue, 3-4 weeks before it showed up. No reply to emails while waiting. Very sketchy....
    Tenured Automotive Service Professional - Avid BMW Enthusiast

My Cars
    1998 328I
    sounds like the same thing that happened to me recently with vorshlag, my guess is that they are going out of business and buying their time before exit scamming

My Cars
    Porsche 993
    I ordered my underpanel from them in mid february this year and it took 3-4 weeks to get here. I also tried to contact them through email, fb, and PM with no response until mid-march when I got a notice that my item was being sent out. Poor business model for a great product.

My Cars
    Estoril M3/4/5, E46 M3
    They suck at fulfilling orders. I had to pester them for several weeks to get them to send my most recent order, and all but once they just blew off my emails and calls.
    2003.5 BMW M3 Coupe (Daily Driver) | Titanium Silver | Black Nappa Leather | 6MT | Cold Weather Package | Premium Package | Navigation | Harmon Kardon | Matte Black Grills | Dice iPod Integration

1998 M3 Sedan (Track Car) | Estoril Blue on Dove Gray | 5MT | Dinan Cold Air Intake and Stage 2 ECU | Stromung Catback | TC Kline Double Adjustable Coilover Kit | APEX ARC 8 | Dunlop Direzza ZII Star Spec | PFC 08 Brake Pads | Cobra Suzuka GT Seat | Schroth Quick Fit Harnesses | Illuminated ZHP Shift Knob