Thread: Graphic Art Contest to wrap BMWi8 for the Pikes Peak Internation Hill Climb!

My Cars
    2017 BMW 430

Graphic Art Contest to wrap BMWi8 for the Pikes Peak Internation Hill Climb!

Graphic Art Contest to wrap BMWi8 for the Pikes Peak International Hill Climb!

We are trying to get the word out about a graphic design competition we are having for this year’s Pikes Peak International Hill Climb! We are looking for graphic artists to design a car wrap for our BMW i8. The winning design will be wrapped on this car, and this car will be the Pace Car for the Parade of Champions drive at the end of the hill climb. It will be the lead car down the mountain, as all the racers follow behind in a parade after the race. I’m sure you all know, this is an international race and receives world wide coverage! The winning design will also be shown in events before and after the race, as well as getting international tv and online coverage!

The winner also gets $5000- $2500 for the winner, and the other $2500 donated to the charity of their choice- or used for college tuition if the winner is in school. There is also a second and third prize. All entries must be submitted by midnight on May 15th. There’s no catch- like you have to buy a BMW to enter…. Lol! No purchase necessary, no fee to enter. We are just looking for the best design to win!

There is a downloadable i8 design template, along with official rules and entry form on our website. (Adobe Illustrator preferred). http://www.winslowbmw.com/pikes-peak...ompetition.htm

Please contact Genevieve Riehl, Director of Business Development, genevieve.riehl@winslowbmw.com, 719-955-7934 with any questions.

[IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by shogun; 11-24-2018 at 04:28 PM. Reason: 18 identical posts merged