let me start at the beginning. a few months ago i bought a 2002 325i that had a blown motor so i bought a 2003 330i and swapped the motor into the 325i. i had to swap a few small things because certain plugs were different but overall i had no issues. i needed to get the car inspected w/emissions (where i live i need it) so i ran the car almost a thousand miles and couldn’t get the monitors to set. so i tried to see if i could get it exempt from emissions because of how much money i spent on different parts that began failing. the garage told me to unplug the coil i bought and run it until the check engine light came back on so i did. shortly after doing that though i got home and parked the car and it would no longer start.....it cranks like it wants to but just doesn’t catch. Now before telling me the basics please keep in mind that i have literally checked EVERYTHING that would cause a no start situation......i have replaced the DISA, secondary air nonsense, crankshaft sensor was replaced several times (because for some reason it keeps throwing a code for every single sensor on the darn car), both camshaft sensors, DME was replaced with one that has a EWS delete on it.......i have checked all of the wiring and done every single thing that i and the local mechanic could possibly think of! i’m at my wits end and i’ve read every single forum and nothing seems to be the answer i need! IF ANYBODY HAS HAD THIS PROBLEM PLEASE PLEASE ENLIGHTEN ME AS TO WHAT IM MISSING!!! you have no idea how much it will be appreciated! i know this is long and i apologize but the backstory helps to explain how this all happened.):