Probably the only new kit avail for sale in the country as far as I know anyway. This kit is all still new in box. Retails between $16500-18000 depending on exchange rate. I've got it for sale $8750 plus shipping--only thing missing is software. I believe you can order software from Gpower direct for about $800 for this exact kit, or you can have someone like Randy at Epic Motorsports send you a file, or I would suggest using all of that money going toward a stand-alone kit and tuning this on E85 if possible.
Anyway, this was all meant for a car that never happened, and I've only been holding on to it in case I ever got an S65 powered M3. Still not totally out, but figured if I can sell this now than so be it. If you know the GP kits you'll know they use the ASA supercharger, which spins to 100,000 RPM (and therefore creates 40-50 lb-ft more torque than your standard Vortech when comparing same-powered M3 on same dyno). It's been tested at Nardo to withstand continuous runs to 213 MPH (and then driven on the road back to Germany). $8750 for all, no other deal like it. If I don't sell, no biggie I keep. thanks guys.

(I apologize I cannot seem to find any way to add pics). For pics (most of the stuff is just tightly packed in the box) please email me pm332 at hotmail.com. thanks